|Partner of Riser Adkisson LLP
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:13 am
Location: Newport Beach, CA
(a) The following types of property are not subject to execution:
(1) An alcoholic beverage license that is transferable under Article 5 (commencing with Section 24070) of Chapter 6 of Division 9 of the Business and Professions Code.
(2) The interest of a partner in a partnership or member in a limited liability company if the partnership or the limited liability company is not a judgment debtor.
(3) A cause of action that is the subject of a pending action or special proceeding.
(4) A judgment in favor of the judgment debtor prior to the expiration of the time for appeal from the judgment or, if an appeal is filed, prior to the final determination of the appeal.
(5) A debt (other than earnings) owing and unpaid by a public entity.
(6) The loan value of an unmatured life insurance, endowment, or annuity policy.
(7) A franchise granted by a public entity and all the rights and privileges of the franchise.
(8) The interest of a trust beneficiary.
(9) A contingent remainder, executory interest, or other interest in property that is not vested.
(10) Property in a guardianship or conservatorship estate.
(b) Nothing in subdivision (a) affects or limits the right of the judgment creditor to apply property to the satisfaction of a money judgment pursuant to any applicable procedure other than execution.
RISER ADKISSON LLP, 100 Bayview Circle, Suite 210, Newport Beach, CA 92660, Ph: 949-200-7753, Fax: 877-698-0678, E-Mail: jay --at-- risad.com http://www.jayadkisson.com http://www.risad.com http://www.assetprotectionbook.com http://www.quatloos.com